What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A treatment to help you cure your shy bladder in just 7 days
- How to make your cure last a lifetime. All you have to do is spend just 7 days, you’ll cure your shy bladder, and get on with your life.
- Some pretty wacky things you can do that deliver REAL results when it comes to urinating. (Approach this with an open mind, please!)
- What you may actually be doing right when you step up to the toilet — no matter how bad it seems — (and how to do more of it.)
- How a psychological study about picking up $20 dollar bills off the ground may be a breakthrough in your shy bladder battle…
- What exactly Cognitive Metacoding is, and why it’s the best method currently available for curing shy bladder quickly.
- Learn the psychological reason why “tricks” like “running the faucet” works to get some people to urinate
- Discover the #1 most important thing you must do first if you want to cure your shy bladder
- Gain access to the 7-day step-by-step plan Jake used to cure his own shy bladder
- How to use a fundamental truth about how your brain works to your advantage
- A huge toolbox of resources you can use at any time to get yourself to pee
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Urinate Now scores 77.88/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.urinatenow.com, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $37.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: urinatenow.com you’ll also be taken through to urinatenow.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)